A full day dedicated to mass timber constructions for both aspiring professionals and experts. Featuring a mix of local and international speakers, with research and case studies, it is a great chance to keep up with all the latest developments and engage in unique networking. During the seminar there will be a focus on hybrid structures, hardwood and case studies of windmills with LVL, innovative connections, building robustness, insights on the timber market in Sweden and around the world and R&D in the timber sector. The course will be held in Swedish.
This seminar is for designers, structural engineers, and timber construction enthusiasts seeking to create and build significant relationships within the sector. A chance to stay updated with the latest construction trends and technologies on the market and enlarge the professional network.
ARE YOU A STUDENT?
Don’t forget to contact us to know the special price reserved for you!
KTH UNIVERSITY, Carpentry Hall
- Eng. Roberto Crocetti | TBS, Timber Bridge Specialists
- Eng. Erik Johansson & Eng. Mikael Billing | Moelven
- Eng. Sivert Elias Knustsen | Rothoblaas
- Arch. Daniel Fagerberg | Strombro
- Gabriel Eriksson | Svensk trä
- Eng. Daniel Wilded | Setra
- Eng. Leo Anderson Naveda | Modvion
- Peter Nyberg | Rothoblaas